Exhibition Fee: $8 per entry, for the first 3
Additional Entries: $10 per entry there after
Student Entry Fee: $4 per entry
Closing Date: Monday 16 July 2018
Send Entry Form with payment by Monday 16 July 2018
Late Entries will only be accepted at an increased fee of $10 per artwork, and with the understanding that these entries may not be printed in the catalogue
Post: Up2Date Art Inc.
PO Box 97,
Coolamon, NSW, 2701
Enquiries: 0425 201 715 or 0408 966 615 or www.facebook.com/Up2DateArtExhibition
- Mixed Media—$350
- Drawing and Pastels—$350
- Water Colour—$350
- ’Fakes & Forgeries’ – Any Medium -$350
- Primary School Students—$50
- Secondary School Students—$100
Open Art Prize (any art work)—$750
People’s Choice Award—$100
Coolamon Shire Council Acquisitive Prize—To the value of the artwork less commission (Only for residents of Coolamon Shire entered in any section)
Conditions of Entry
- All entries must be the signed, original work of the exhibitor; and not previously exhibited at this exhibition.
- All entries must be in a finished state and ready for hanging with D hooks no lower than one quarter down from the top of the work.
- All entries must be for sale and at a price no less than $50 and remain on display for duration of show.
- Artist’s name and address, title of the work and section must be printed behind each work.
- Dimensions of works must be included on entry form: Height, Width, and Weight (especially for sculptures).
- All works must be delivered in clearly labelled packaging and artists are advised to insure their works.
- A commission of 20% of the sale price will be charged on all works sold.
- The Committee reserves the right to: select the works to be shown, with such decisions being final;
determine the way in which the works are hung; and publish images of prize winning works.
- The Committee will exercise all reasonable care in the handling of exhibits, but will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of exhibits while in the custody of the committee or its agents.
- Artists are liable for any & all GST on sales and are personally responsible for any & all GST payments and compliance required by the ATO.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.